Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello Blogging World

Well, I finally succumbed to the blogging world.  I have been a pretty avid Facebook user for a while and decided that I really just wanted a way to communicate with others without all the bells and whistles.  With this blog, I intend to work on my new found hobby of photography and share some of those photos with you (hopefully they'll just get better over time) and as a way for family and friends keep up to date with what is going on in the Myers home and with our loves, Cambrie, Harry, and Bailey.  Hope you enjoy!  Here are a few starter pictures that I've taken fairly recently of our family.

Cambrie

Harry (in front) and Bailey (in back)

Cambrie with Foghorn Leghorn (Rooster) and The Hen

2 comments:

  1. This blog is going to be a blast for my family to follow. The kids are loving cambrie!

    ReplyDelete