Tuesday, August 7, 2012

16 Weeks Old

Grace Lynn is 16 weeks old and got to experience her first wedding dress shopping already, lol.
Friday after work my best friend and best husband a girl could ask for surprised me with a dinner date!  On the way home from work, he took a detour and took me out to dinner with our sweet baby girl.  Thankfully, she was good and slept through dinner for us.  We went to Olive Garden, which he knew I'd be super excited about because I have not had their wonderful bread sticks and alfredo sauce in way too long!!  We then went home and enjoyed our time together watching the Olympics with a nice glass of wine.  Thank you handsome for a wonderful evening!
All tuckered out while we enjoyed our Dinner Date :)
Saturday, Grace and I woke up and spent the morning with some of my favorite ladies, especially the one and only "Favorite", Sarah!  My mom, Aunt Kathy, Grace, and I got to be there for Sarah's first wedding dress shopping day and had such a wonderful time together.  Sarah looked absolutely beautiful in every dress she tried on and I know without a doubt she will be one beautiful bride on her big day!!  Grace even agrees!!  Here is our sweet Grace expressing her approval of a dress.  I'd post dress pictures, but we all know that is reserved for the big day; No sneak peaks Mike ;)  Thank you Favorite for including us on this special day.  Man, now to only think that one day, I will be doing this very same thing with Grace Lynn... ahhh, time can stop now, lol.  That is definitely going to be one bitter-sweet day.  Love this little girl!
Later that evening, we had family over and just enjoyed time with one another.  Thank you mama for coming over and letting me nap while you watched Grace... I definitely needed that nap after Grace had been keeping us up ALL night, literally.
Napping in Nana's arms
Yes, she has been waking up every 2-3 hours the last few nights, but fortunately last night she went 4 hours!! :)  I hope that she can keep this up and get back on a decent schedule because my body needs to get some rest between these long work weeks.  We have put her back in our room in the swing until her congestion gets a little bit better and she isn't waking up as frequently.  It just makes it easier for us and she tends to sleep better.  She certainly loves her swing!
Still manages to get those arms open wide while she sleeps, lol
However, even when she wakes me up at all hours, I can't help but love this happy beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment