Wednesday, January 30, 2013

41 Weeks Old

Our little angel is now 41 weeks old and has officially been out living in the world longer than she was carried in my womb... wow, how the time has flown!  This week started out wonderful and then ended with our poor baby throwing up and having diarrhea, which meant another visit to the Dr... Below is our girl feeling not so wonderful and then her in much better spirits.  That just gives you an idea of how her mood had changed over the last couple days.  Happy she is happy again :)
Peek-a-boo
When we went to the doctor, fortunately it seems that what has been causing all of her sickness is a result of her congestion and fluids draining due to two ear infections.  I say fortunately because one of her friends actually picked up the Norovirus, which is very contagious and we thought that's what it may have been.  And, yes, she must get these ear infections from her daddy because I never had an ear infection and this now marks 4 for our sweet girl.  Since being on antibiotics, she is already starting to act much more like herself and is starting to look much better too.  She actually has lost about half a pound which doesn't seem like a lot, but for a tiny baby, you can see the loss in her face especially... she had also gotten pretty pale, but like I said, in a matter of 24hrs, she's already started to look much better and is eating great!  Per doctors orders, she had to remain home from school yesterday, but thankfully my mom was able to take the day off to watch her for us; so Garrett and I could go into work.  She did great and I really think she enjoyed spending that extra time with Nana, as much as Nana enjoyed spending the time with her.  Thank you again mama!!  
Lounging/Loving with Nana :)
So happy with Nana!
On to the earlier part of the week.  This weekend we went to Andrew's 1st birthday celebration and had a lot of fun there!  It was great getting to catch up with my friends and for Grace to be able to have some fun too!  Unfortunately I didn't have my camera, but maybe I will be able to get some pictures in the future from Torie... she even had a little mustache photo booth for everyone... Grace loved the mustache, LOL.  Happy Birthday sweet Andrew!!

We also had a play-date with little miss Addie.  Alex, Addy, Grace, and I played inside while the boys went outside shooting.  I even got to sneak out to shoot a few rounds.  We had a wonderful time with them over.  It is so great now that both of the girls can interact more and actually move around together.  They were very sweet together and I do believe they had a great time together.  Grace is even learning how to share and kept trying to "share" her pacifier with Addy and Addy would actually try to take it (mind you, she doesn't even use a pacifier).  These girls are too funny!!
Here's to a wonderful week my friends and family.  God Bless you all!!!
Finally... two pictures of my two loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment