Tuesday, April 16, 2013

52 Weeks Old

Well the time has come; Our little girl will be a year old tomorrow!!  Hot Dog!!  Where has the time really gone?!?!  Everyone asks how long I am going to do the weekly picture; I believe I will stop this week with the 1 year mark.  I will still keep up the blog though with the different happenings and milestones, and other things going on with the Myers family.  I just will not have the typical weekly picture post with her sign and all.  I will try to cut that down to maybe monthly or who knows quite yet... so with that, here is our not-so-little girl now.
This past weekend we celebrated her birthday western style.  We did the cake smash prior to the party per photographer/mom/friend, Torie's, advice because of her most likely getting dirty (which Grace most certainly did!).  Is she not the cutest thing ever?  Torie took many other pictures and I cannot wait to see them.  Thank you so much Torie for capturing Grace's big day for us.  This is just a sneak peak few that she has already edited and posted.
After her cake smash, we cleaned her up and put her in her western birthday outfit to get ready for all the fun.  We had 10 children along with several adults to come celebrate Grace's big day with us.  She is certainly blessed (as are we!) to have such wonderful people surrounding her.  A BIG thanks goes out to my mom for helping provide decorations and some goodies, my dad for providing additional tables and chairs, Allie for providing decorations and the adorable cupcakes (home-made at that), and to Garrett for the moral support and all his help.  I could not have gotten through the wonderful and successful day without their help.  Here are some pictures of Grace throughout her big day and of some of the decorations (thank you mom for taking these pictures).  Once I get some of the ones that Torie took, I will share those :)
LC: birthday girl, stopping by watering hole for ice, riding Cambrie
RC: singing "happy birthday", getting sleepy, opening presents
Center: all tuckered out after a busy day with mommy and daddy
Animal Cupcakes, Hay  Bales, Tractor Wheels,
Watering Hole, Goodies to Go, and Animal Farm
Happy early birthday baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment