Friday, December 16, 2016

Scarlett turns two... (I'M WAY LATE!)

I cannot believe how crazy this year has been and I have neglected to keep my blog up to date :(  I feel like I need to at a minimum do a blog for Scarlett's second birthday before we get to this year in review :)  Can you believe that Grace is not only 4, but now Scarlett is two?!  I know I certainly cannot believe it.  And actually, now she is almost 2 and a half, as her birthday was the end of July.

Scarlett's birthday was so much fun this year, as she can really enjoy birthdays and now she able to enjoy her own!  She was so happy and giddy when she realized we were singing happy birthday to HER!  She, of course, had a Mickey Mouse cake and had lots of fun with her sweet little friends in the pool.  We also had much of our family over which is always a special treat.  Here are some wonderful pictures from that big day.

First wall measurement for Scarlett!

Grace had just as much fun at the party

Slide fun for Scarlett



Some family love from Grace and Papa V.

The little ladies <3

Look what I got!

Papi swimming with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment