Monday, April 16, 2012

The Countdown Begins

Less than 12 hours from now Garrett, my mother, and I will be at Winnie Palmer Hospital, if not sooner.  I am going in tonight at midnight for induction.  I cannot believe this day has finally come.  We are both so excited!  Today is my last day at work for several weeks... kind of bitter sweet, but I cannot wait to hold our sweet baby girl in my arms.  Here are the latest pictures of me taken today at work on the fly (thanks Erin!).  They aren't the best, but is kind of nice to have my last shots before baby Grace gets here.  The next pictures you all will see will include little Miss Grace Lynn.  Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts.  I cannot wait to introduce you all to Grace real soon!


As of today, theBump.com says:

Your baby's the size of a jackfruit!
In month nine, the average fetus is about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.19 inches (wow!). But you really won't know exactly how big your baby is until his birth.
your baby at 40 weeks
  • She's continuing to grow hair and nails.
  • And she's keeping up that lung development, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment