Wednesday, October 31, 2012

28 Weeks Old

28 weeks old today!!
I just purchased Grace's first ever school pictures.  I must say, they are adorable!!!  She was a trooper and smiled for every one!  Here is a collage of her three poses:
This Saturday  one of Grace's little school friends, Bella, celebrated her first birthday and we headed over to celebrate with her.  It was a costume party and let me tell you, her and Bella were absolutely adorable!  Unfortunately I did not take my camera... I know; shocker!! LOL.  Here are a couple pictures of Grace before the party though.  She is our little sunflower and what a beautiful one she is!  Grace and I both had a wonderful time!  After the party, I headed over to my parent's house since it was kind of on the long drive home; that way I could see my mom and sister and so they could see her in the costume that they helped me pick out for her.

Sunday, Garrett, Grace, and I headed over to my home church for service.  It is just so nice to get back to what I consider my "home" church and to see my family there.  I practically grew up in this church, so I love going any chance I get.  We also went out to eat afterwards with my family and just had a wonderful time all together.  So happy to get to see them when I can too.  Here are some cell phone pictures from throughout the week (quality isn't quite as good because they are from my cell phone).
I love to lay and just look out the window, Hey daddy you look like me!,
I will climb over anything (including Maggie), I even get stuck sometimes,
Ready for a new day w/ mommy, all smiles in my costume w/ Aunt Goober,
At daycare enjoying my first time feeling pumpkin,
I was all tuckered out before school.

No comments:

Post a Comment