Tuesday, December 4, 2012

33 Weeks Old

Happy 33 Weeks to Grace!  Here she is happy in her shirt straight from Germany from her Grandma and Grandpa.   Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the cool shirt that nobody else we know has or probably will have!
"Ich bin Oma's & Opa's Prinzessin"
"I am Grandma & Grandpa's Princess"
Friday Grace's daycare called and I had to come get her from work because she started running a fever.  I took her straight to the doctor to go ahead and see what was going on and to also find out about her cough that has yet to go away... well, she must take after her daddy because she had an ear infection and we would've never known had we not taken her to the doctor or had they not noticed her fever.  She must have a pretty good tolerance for pain.  She is doing much better now... appetite is still trying to come back, but she is definitely eating more than she did Friday.  Later Friday evening Grandma and Grandpa (Chuck and Sandy) came over to babysit while Garrett and I went out... Thank you so much!!  I'm just sorry that Grace didn't feel better for you.

Saturday, with Grace's fever back down and her being in her typical happy mood, we were able to go out to Disney.  This was Grace's first visit and she did so great!!  And, not to any surprise she LOVED it!  I believe her favorite part of the whole day/evening were the Christmas lights at the studios.  We thought she'd like them and sure enough we could not get her to look at the camera for anything.  She just stared at the lights and bounced to the music.  I have to say, of all the times going to Disney, this will probably be one of the most memorable for me (even though I'm sure she won't remember it; that is what pictures are for, right?).  Just seeing her eyes light up and that beautiful smile of hers made my day!  This little girl is definitely going to have one blessed life with Garrett and I, and we will definitely make sure she doesn't take it for granted because I sure as heck know that I appreciate every little (and big) thing that my family has provided my sister and I, and I know Garrett feels the same with his family.  We only hope to provide her with the same wonderful memories/experiences that we were so very blessed with!
1st visit!, 1st tram ride, playing on the bongo drum, hanging out with
Aunt Goober, 1st amusement ride, meeting some parade entertainers,
loving the lights with Nana, our bright and shining girl, and
all tuckered out after her fun/busy day
It's nice to have a Papi so tall to see over everyone and
get a close-up view of the lights... she loved it!
oh and yes, she loved my hair almost as much as the lights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment