Tuesday, November 27, 2012

32 Weeks Old

Today Grace Lynn is 32 weeks old.  She is definitely developing much faster than I thought she would; granted I thought we have had a smart baby, but didn't think she'd be doing as much as she is doing in such a short amount of time!  I love it, but at the same time wish that I could just slow down time.
Grace Lynn is not only crawling, but has also learned to pull herself up and is starting to STAND!!  Yep, you read that right, not even two full weeks of crawling and she is already trying to stand up.  She has also learned how to play peak-a-boo.  We put her blanket over her head and say "wherrrre's Grace?" and then she pulls it off with a big 'ol smile and we say "there she is!"  Now, she is starting to pull her own blanket up and then when we say "where's Grace?" she pulls it down real fast with her cute smile and often times a giggle.  She is too cute!!
Playing with her new toy from Miss. Cindy
This week we celebrated Thanksgiving at my Grandpa Vercamen's home.  It was so great to visit with family and enjoy a very delicious home-cooked Thanksgiving meal together.  While my cousin and her fiancé Mike were in town, we also took the opportunity to meet them in downtown Mt. Dora for a delicious German dinner, followed by some yummy home-made frozen custard.  Then this weekend, I spent a day with some wonderful ladies (Mama, Amanda-Kay, Cindy, Marla, and of course Grace) and went to breakfast, followed by the Winter Garden's farmer's market and Art show, shopping for Grace's first few pairs of shoes, visited Miss. Melissa, and ended the evening back home cuddled next to a nice warm fire with my handsome husband and sweet baby girl.  Talk about a wonderful day!  Also this weekend, I got to go to my home church and see our church family there and then afterward my dear friend Allie came over, as well as Chuck and Sandy.  Oh and while shopping this weekend Grace got to meet Santa Claus for the first time, but we didn't do pictures yet... saving that for the near future when we have a little more time, she isn't as tired, and she is dressed a little more Christmassy (yes, I sometimes make up words).  She did give him a nice smile though and let him hold her hand and talk to her.

This is what happens when she bumps her head on the table;
"Nana, please save me!"
Grace with her Great Grandpa, she was a little
tired from her busy day to say the least
Having a good time riding a Cambrie-look-alike pig in DT Winter Garden
Tuckered out after a fun and busy day
And so now we begin a new week and onto more wonderful things I'm sure.  God has surely blessed us.  I have so very much to be thankful for!!  No matter how stressed I may get from a lack of sleep, being a full-time mommy with a full-time job, and everything else we decide to tackle, it is all very much worth it... too blessed to be stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment