Wednesday, August 10, 2011

busy/great weekend

Well, I'm currently in New Bern, NC for work.  We are working at Cherry Point on the marine base.  So far everything is going great and running smoothly.  I've got to say it's really been pleasant being here.  Also, It's been so great to talk to Garrett every day and to also talk to my mama, Favorite, Stephanie, Allison, and Papa.  I am definitely blessed to have such great (and supportive) friends and family in my life.  It was tough leaving this weekend because it was such a wonderful weekend, but having all the contact I've had this week has made the week even better.

This Friday we received our new sectional, Mama, Amanda (with her little Milo), Sarah, Erik (and their little ones Logan and Ava) came over, and Maggie moved in.  Saturday we bought a new tv, which came with a free wireless blue-ray dvd player, and then both Garrett's family and my family came over to spend some time together.  So needless to say, come Saturday evening I was not ready to leave home :(  I was thoroughly enjoying the great weekend we were having.  It's okay though because that just makes me more excited to get back home to all those same wonderful things and see all the same wonderful people!  Oh and I also just found out that we should be receiving our wedding album in 4-6 weeks... so excited!

P.S. after Erik, Sarah, Ava, and Logan headed home, Ava got pretty sick and ultimately ended up in the hospital.  She was dehydrated due to a virus she had gotten and is currently still getting over.  She is back home now and doing better, but still not quite 100%.  Please keep her and the family in your prayers.  Thanks!

Maggie
She loves her belly rubbed
My favorite little face
Amanda-kay with her tini-tiny Milo
Mama-kay and Cambrie
Logan, Eva, and Maggie meet Milo

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures - they are ALL awesome!! Miss you and can't wait for you to be home and then for us to head out on vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete