Tuesday, September 25, 2012

23 Weeks Old

Guess who is one more week closer to 6 months... this pretty girl :)
Last week Grace got to learn all about the color BLUE at daycare and got to make some more fun crafts.  Here is just a sneak peak of some of her artwork.
The color blue isn't the only thing that she learned last week though... unfortunately one of the other babies has taught our baby girl how to suck her thumb.  We aren't too thrilled about it.  However, children will learn (and learn pretty quick) from other children and adults.  This is just one of those things we are going to have to work on with her and try to untrain her of.
Saturday Grace and I went to a Fisher-Price play date while Garrett went out scouting.  We had a wonderful time!  It was great for me to be able to catch up with and see some high-school friends of mine and for Grace to get to socialize with their baby girls, while also playing with some fun toys!
Daniela (Ellie), Myself (Grace), and Abby (Alyssa)
All in all it's been a great week.  Grace is still struggling to sleep through the night, but as long as I can manage through the work week, I know it will be okay.  Garrett doesn't do quite as well with lack of sleep, so we are hoping that she will sleep through the night eventually.  The fact that she is such a happy baby all around and so very cute makes it hard to be mad, despite how tired we are :)  She will always put a smile on our faces!!  Here are some other pictures from the week.
I can drink out of a sippy cup now all by myself!
"All God's GRACE in this sweet face"
We definitely have a roller on our hands

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone. Andrew still doesn't sleep through the night. Rylie did by 7 months but this kid is killing me with the no-sleep-get-up-early deal. But it goes by so fast. Soon she will be running around chasing your animals :) She is getting so big! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Torie!! She is growing up fast... too fast!! I love reading your blogs and updates so I know what I have to look forward to :) And, It is nice to hear I am not alone, but I do hope you are able to get some sleep soon too. They definitely have a mind and schedule of their own.

      Delete