Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Weeks Old

Grace Lynn is 30 weeks old today and officially crawling like you wouldn't believe!  She is definitely a baby on the move and so very happy to be!  It is so hard to keep her still for a picture now.

Here's a video from this week of Grace's first time really crawling!
This last weekend, Grace and I got to join my mom, cousins, and aunts for a day of bridesmaid dress shopping for Favorite's big day coming up this summer.  It was a lot of fun and just nice to see all of them.  I cannot wait to stand beside Sarah and celebrate her wedding day with her.  After dress shopping, Garrett's parents and long-time family friends, Al and Melissa, came over to spend some time four-wheeling, shooting, and of course seeing our sweet Grace.
Grace with Melissa and Grandma
We also had our first bonfire of the season (hence, Grace's first EVER bonfire!!).  I think she really enjoyed it because of the bright color, warmth, and movement of the fire... she also loved all the people.  Have I mentioned she loves attention?!  Oh and yes, she likes the boys.  She would not stop staring at DK and Randall, lol.  Garrett and I are going to have to keep an eye on this girl.  I had an especially great time too because I got to see some of my closest girlfriends (Allie, Kristina, and Rachel) and spend time catching up with them.  They are definitely going to be like family for Grace (they are family to me), so it's nice to keep them in her life as well.  Here's just a few snapshots that I got from the evening.
Stare-down with Randall, hanging out with Kristina, love my family!
We made a family trip to see the growing Gaus family this weekend as well.  I was so happy to meet our good friends, Aaron and Jenny's, newest addition Tanner.  I wish I had a picture of him and Grace together to post, but I didn't have my camera :(  Have no fear though, they are going to have many future play-dates!!  He is absolutely adorable!!  Congrats Aaron and Jenny!!!  And, just for fun, here's a fun picture of Daddy and his girl... LOVE THESE TWO SOOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment