Tuesday, November 20, 2012

31 Weeks Old

31 weeks old today and growing like a weed.
Notice the red knees from crawling and
the yellow is from finger painting at daycare :)
Fingerpainting fun :)
Friday, I got to enjoy Thanksgiving lunch with the best lunch-date ever!!  This is what I was welcomed to for my little date.
Notice she is waving now too!!  She is a cutie-patootie!
I am absolutely loving this slightly cooler weather!!  Garrett had another small bonfire this weekend just for the heck of it.  So my mom and sis came over to hangout with us girls (Grace and I) inside next to the cozy fireplace, while Garrett and a friend of his went four-wheeling and burning.  I just absolutely love this weather because I love being able to just snuggle up next to a warm fire and catch up on shows, movies, or relax with family and friends.
Nana and Grace
This weekend, we also went down south for DJ and Kim's beautiful wedding!  It was absolutely perfect weather for a late afternoon outdoors wedding with the perfect amount of Southern Flair.  The entire event was beautiful, especially the bride!  Grace also got to enjoy her first time line-dancing!  Garrett took his daughter out dancing some and then she got to dance with me a little.  To say she loved it would be an understatement.  She had a big smile on her face the entire time, was kicking her legs, and singing away :)
Line-dancing with Daddy; oh yes he is facing backwards, but those that
know Garrett know that he knows these dances forwards and backwards;
Grace liked it because she could also interact with others dancing
Sunday after church we got together with our friends Monica and Justin.  It was nice to spend time with them and their beautiful baby girl Kendall.  She and Grace are growing up way too fast!!  It is neat that the two of them are now able to interact more.  If you remember Kendall from previous posts (7 weeks old and 18 weeks old), she was much smaller than Grace and Grace was just starting to interact some... Kendall is 3 weeks younger than Grace.  Now that both are older, they can really interact and soon be able to really play together.  It is awesome that Grace will have a little girlfriend close to her age and with parents that Garrett and I both love!  We do think it is important for children to interact socially and the fact that her parents are God-fearing and just all-around great people makes it that much better.  I know these two will be friends for a while (at least if us parents have anything to do with it, lol).
I think it is safe to say they like each other :)
All in all it was a busy weekend, but you know we wouldn't have it any other way... we are always go-go-go.  Now with Thanksgiving on the horizon, it is hard to believe that the year is already almost over and that our little girl is already 7 months old.  I know I take tons of pictures, but looking back, I am so happy that I do because she is changing right before our eyes, every single day.  It is nice to go back now and then to look at how much she has changed and notice how she is turning into this sweet little girl of a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment