Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10 weeks!

I can't believe I am almost into the second trimester!  Time is flying by as I knew it would.  I'm kind of glad that it is flying by because I'm ready for the morning sickness to go away and massive amounts of eating to be not so massive, lol.  I hear that the second trimester is the best one.  I cannot wait to begin experiencing that!  This last week hasn't been much different than the previous weeks... still have the morning sickness, still eating quite a bit, and I'm still extremely exhausted by time I get home from work.  However, my belly is definitely growing... haven't figured out if it's the baby yet or the food, haha; Garrett says it's all baby (he's the best at making me feel good about my growing belly since I believe it just looks like a chubbier belly than I'm used to on me).  I cannot wait to begin wearing maternity clothes because my clothes (particularly pants) are really starting to fit pretty snug.  I actually received my first sets of maternity clothes from my wonderful mama and mother-in-law.  I love how comfy they are!  I got two pairs of pants and three cute shirts.  One shirt I really can't wait to wear is my Eeyore maternity shirt that says "my idea of happy hour is a long nap" and that is ohhh so true!  Well, here are the latest pictures of me at 10 weeks... enjoy!


And, here is what theBump.com has to say about our little baby...

your baby's the size of a prune!
Now, she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks.



your baby at 10 weeks
  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.
  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment