Wednesday, September 28, 2011

11 weeks!

Well, I officially 11 weeks along now!  I can't believe I am already almost through the first trimester.  I've been doing pretty well lately.  I still have the morning sickness and am pretty tired all the time, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything.  I'm loving this whole experience.  Garrett and I went to see the OB for our second appointment yesterday.  It was another successful visit.  The first thing the doctor said when he saw us was to Garrett... he said "you got yourself a good one".  And, then he said "I have nothing but good news for you today."  All my blood test results came back perfect.  We were so happy.  To make things even better, we then we got to listen to the baby's heartbeat again.  It was beating at a great rhythm and doctor said all looks and sounds great!  Hearing our baby's heartbeat will never get old!  I love it!  Here is my growing belly...


Also, This last weekend my favorite (cousin Sarah) went to a consignment show and picked me up some really adorable sleepers, onesies, and baby gowns.  One of Garrett and I's favorites is the Bucs sleeper that she found.  I laughed when she said "it's perfect for a boy and well if it's a girl just throw a bow in her hair and go with it" LOL.  You know that is exactly what we'd do!  She also got some cute yellow ones because she knows I love yellow.  She knows us too well!!!  Below are pictures of just two of the gifts she picked up for us.  Thank you Sarah!!  Love you!


TheBump.com has to say this about our baby's progress... (can you believe (s)he's already this big?!)


your baby's the size of a lime!
Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.


your baby at 11 weeks
  • You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
  • Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
  • Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for you guys! Go to my FB friend Elizabeth Craves and see if you can see her Peggy pics. There are some really cute photo ideas there.

    ReplyDelete