Tuesday, July 12, 2011

aerials

Today was my first day back to silks in just over a month and boy was I excited to be back at it!  A few weeks ago Garrett built me an outdoor pull-up bar and I've been trying to utilize it everyday.  Well, I guess it worked because today I came back stronger than the last time I was on the silks.  I was able to do some tricks I'd been working on previously with more ease and I was also able to do consecutive stag climbs, which I previously didn't have the strength to do.  I was shocked and extremely happy!  I plan on continuing to build my upper body strength, as well as increase my flexibility.  Here are just some pictures of the day.  There are a few more on facebook... enjoy!!  Now to go rest my sore (possibly bruised) feet...

double stag climb

fish

bad leg tilt... finally did it!

practicing my fall out of the tilt

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie HildebrandJuly 12, 2011 at 11:32 PM

    Oh PLLLLEEASE! Getting your flexibility back huh? I only wish I could stretch both legs in opposite directions!!!

    ReplyDelete