Tuesday, July 26, 2011

anxious for canada

Well tomorrow we leave for Canada... I am sooo excited!  One of Garrett's very good friends is getting married and we are also close friends with his fiance.  We could not be happier for Andre and Lauren!  They are two of the sweetest people and make an absolutely wonderful pair.  Well, long story short, we've been pretty busy and didn't have time to cook dinner tonight.  So, we decided to pick up something quick on the way home (which we don't do very often) and Cambrie sure did notice...  I'll tell you what, that little nose of hers doesn't miss a beat.

"Mom can I please have some??"
After eating dinner, I signed on here to get my last minute blog in before we finish getting ready for our trip and are off for the weekend.  While on the computer, Cambrie likes to just stand under the table or chair and wait for me to finish... I think she feels like it's her little safe zone or something.  Then she will follow either myself or Garrett around until it is time for bed.  She's adorable!

Hanging out under my chair
Anyways, like I said, we will be away until very late Sunday evening and then it's back to the grind bright and early Monday morning for work.  It will be a lovely and fun trip that we are very much looking forward to!  Please pray for our safe travels to and from, as well as for the families and friends of the bride and groom also traveling for the wedding.

Finally, Here is a picture of Cambrie from last night.  She was eating corn and the sunset happened to be right behind where she was standing, so I decided to capture a quick picture.  Hope to have more pictures from this weekend in the coming week (once we get settled back at home).  You all have a blessed rest of your week and weekend!

Cambrie eating in front of the sunset last night

No comments:

Post a Comment