Wednesday, July 13, 2011

love my carbs


Yes, I eat carbs and love them, lol.  To many that know me, that is no surprise.  So, it would make sense that one of my favorite meals to come home and have for a nice relaxing evening is loaded potato skins with some good 'ol sweet tea, which is just what we had tonight.  It made for a wonderful evening followed by this quick blog and then off to catch up on some of my favorite shows with my favorite person.


Well, not only do Garrett and I enjoy some good potato skins, but Cambrie sure did try her darndest to get some also (little did she know we were eating bacon).


I mean, it is very hard to resist this cute face, but nope, she does not get bacon if you were wondering.  Yes, she would most certainly eat it and probably enjoy it, but it's a personal thing... don't want to feed our pet pig pork, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment