Friday, July 22, 2011

nikon

So there's this friend of mine Torie; if you don't know her or even if you do, you should definitely check her Life with Rylie blog out.  It's great!  Anyways, she's an awesome photographer, mother, wife, and all around amazing woman.  I have known Torie for about 15 years.  Well, she came over this last Wednesday with her little one, Rylie.

Rylie chasing Foghorn Leghorn and the hen

It was so great to see her and Rylie!  I'm glad that they were able to stay for dinner and we were able to catch up and just hang out.  We also enjoyed watching Rylie be Rylie... she is too cute!  While Torie was here, she sold me her old Nikon camera, which I love by the way!!

First day with the new camera

Anyways, I have been wanting to get more into photography and it just so happened she wanted to upgrade her camera; so it worked out nicely for me to buy hers off her and she was also kind enough to give me a little "how-to" lesson with the camera because I've never had one like it and I'm completely new to this.  Here are a few pictures that I have taken just yesterday with the new camera.

Cambrie all tuckered out

Always getting mud on her nose after a nice playtime outside

Cambrie goes for a swim

1 comment:

  1. :) The second to last one is great!! I'll send you those links sometime soon too!

    ReplyDelete