Sunday, July 3, 2011

Seester... boo!

Well yesterday was such a wonderful day!  It was great to have Lauren, Andre, Carrie, Pat, Jane, Daniel, Erin, Will, Sarah, and Justin over.  We had a very successful slip 'n slide, along with a great time swimming in the pool, and ending the evening with a massive bonfire.  It was definitely good times with great people!!  I thank them all for the wonderful time!!  Should have pictures to come in the near future when one of them posts some :)

Then today was a fairly early morning after not hitting the hay until the wee hours of the morning; but it was well worth it!  Garrett and I got up to go watch my sister dance at nationals.  Yes, my sister (aka Boo) is done with school for the year and came back down from new york city for a while and got to compete with our home studio.  I know she is so happy to be back home with her family and her dance family, Shooting Stars.  And, I sure am happy to have her back... love her!  It was so great to get to watch her dance, after not getting to watch her dance for a year while she was gone!  I've missed her wonderful talent on the local stage here and she again never ceases to amaze!  So proud of you boo!  P.S. Now that you're home for a little while, once nationals are all over and done with; we're going line dancing again!

Amanda and I at nationals last year

Getting our line dance on

3 comments:

  1. You and your sister are a joy to be around. It is beautiful to see the close relationship you have with her. Nurture that throughout your lives.
    Phil Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go one time and watch the Vercamen sisters in action on the line dance floor :) Love you both bunches and bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo thankful and glad you and Garrett got to come watch. You are truly the BEST sister I could ever ask for, and Garrett ain't too bad of a brother either ;)

    ReplyDelete